What does the Cyber crime check do?
- Identifies areas of your infrastructure that could be more efficient
- Recommends new technology that brings increased cost saving
- Advice to lower the cost of your overheads, or to redirect your spend to increase the value of your IT investments
- Expert advice on the value and impact of potential IT projects
- Tests the security of your network and makes recommendations to improve resiliency
- Advice on how your IT department can bring broader value to your business and achieve its objectives
Questions it can help answer for you…
- Check risks
- Check your passwords
We can also offer a more focused service on specific areas of your IT:
- Cloud Consultation – looking to bring the efficiencies and cost savings of virtualisation and cloud into your business? Wondering where to start or where they would fit best? Our Cloud experts can showcase exactly what this technology can bring to your business.
- IT Audit – security and compliance are key issues facing many businesses today. We can test the security of your network and propose additional security and resilience measures that can protect your business.
- IT Road-mapping – Looking to bring IT in-line with the wider objectives of the business? Want IT to support future business change and improvement? Our Professional Services Team can advise on IT projects and business change that can achieve your objectives, as well as bring insight and experience to budgets and future IT investments.
No cost, no obligation, just free advice from IT experts*
*Terms & conditions apply, contact TDM Group for more information.