The Office you know, the tools you need, delivered anywhere
Microsoft Office 365 is the latest incarnation of one of the world’s most popular business tools. Taking the well-known set of applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and packaging them together with new features like cloud storage and the communication tool Skype for Business. This ‘office-in-a-box’ solution can be delivered to your users anywhere, anytime and on any platform (PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets).
Office 365 is licensed as a subscription service, including optional extras such as storage allowance, web hosting and Skype minutes for landline calls. So your business can benefit from a scalable cost model and a delivery method to your users that is both flexible and easily accessible.
TDM Group have been working with Microsoft tools and delivering these kind of business changes for over two decades, and we’ve been a Gold Microsoft Partner since 2009. We know the benefits and we know the realities of how business tools like Office 365 can bring you real value and impact important areas of your business like communication, collaboration, productivity and cost control.
Do you have Office 365?
Customising Office 365 to suit your business needs and integrating it with your other systems.
Optimising to get the full benefit and ensuring you follow best practices for Office 365.
Setting up Office 365 to ensure your business is secured.
Upgrading to Office 365?
Expert advice on the specific features and benefits relevant to you.
Clear migration or upgrade plans to ensure a smooth path for your business.
Expert support, troubleshooting and problem management for your users once live.
Contact us to get the full benefit of Office 365:
The latest Office applications – and much more
- The latest Office apps – both desktop and online versions.
- You’ll get updates when they happen.
- Use on your desktop, tablet and phone – on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones per user.
- Save to the cloud for collaboration, backup and anywhere access.
- 50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan.
- Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size.
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses.
- Always up-to-date spam and malware protection.
- Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices.
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business.
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company.
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors.
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet.
- Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs.
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants.
- Broadcast to up to 10K users with Skype for Business.
- IM, screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- Partners and customers can fully participate.
- Add PSTN Conferencing to collaborate with employees and customers via a telephone.
- Add local and international calling plans for as many employees as you would like with PSTN Calling.
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers.
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacentres utilizing continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.