What does the IT Audit do?
- Identifies areas of your IT that can be improved, that are at risk, or are vulnerable
- Gives insight into technologies that can bring new efficiencies and benefits to your business
- Benchmarks your current service levels against a professional managed service provider
- Allows you to compare and contrast your current costs to our competitive pricing and the additional value added service we bring as standard
Questions it can help answer for you…
- Is my current team or supplier giving me the value I need?
- Am I spending my budget in the right places?
- Is my network secure?
- Are there any nasty surprises lurking in my IT infrastructure?
- Is my infrastructure safe against security risks?
- Is my IT infrastructure and data storage in line with my industry compliance laws?
We can also offer focused services on other specific areas of your IT:
- Cloud Consultation – looking to bring the efficiencies and cost savings of virtualisation and cloud into your business? Wondering where to start or where they would fit best? Our Cloud experts can showcase exactly what this technology can bring to your business.
- IT Road-mapping – Looking to bring IT in-line with the wider objectives of the business? Want IT to support future business change and improvement? Our Professional Services Team can advise on IT projects and business change that can achieve your objectives, as well as bring insight and experience to budgets and future IT investments.
No cost, no obligation, just free advice from IT experts*
*Terms & conditions apply, contact TDM Group for more information.